Thursday, October 8, 2009



Well this weekend is going to be a busy weekend and by the time that I get back I will have even more stuff to write about. I am leaving in about a half hour to go on an overnight camping trip with my Sierra Nevada Natural History Class. We are going to Big Bald Rock. I went there a couple weeks ago for a FROG Rockclimbing trip. It was an incredible view. I am excited to go back and take pictures and try and show how pretty it is there.

But anyways Rick decided that we weren't having enough fun in his class, so he used one of our class days as an ORL adventure day. Who ever wanted to go in the major or friends of the major could go. We had the choice of what we wanted to do, so we all agreed on a hike up Eureka Peak. It was a 5 mile loop trail. We parked at Eureka Lake and hiked up to the Peak. The picture to the left is a picture of Jen, Randi and I on the fake summit, but it was still pretty high up there, with incredible views. My profile picture right now is a picture of my friend Michael and I. Its a pretty sweet picture, you should check it out. Anyways this was a really cool trip, because this is class for me, and to my teachers this is no big deal. Its just awesome to be in a place like I am right now. I am incredibly lucky.

I just wanted to make sure I got this little picture and snidbit in before I go to big bald rock, and take my challenge course class, and basically get busy! Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Slideshow

This is just a slideshow of some pictures from some recent trips. Some are in my blogs, but most of them are not. So... Enjoy!